Translate

Sunday, June 29, 2014

SurfsUp VoxBox!

Sunday, 29th of June, 2014

This past Monday, I received another Vox Box (See post titled "VivaVoxBox"), called the SurfsUp VoxBox!
The contents of the box were as follows:
                 a bottle of Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Hydrating Lotion with Aloe Gel,











              a Sinful Colors nail polish in "Anchors Away",
   










                          a FirstAid Shot Therapy pain reliever shot in Berry flavor,
                                                        Covergirl Bombshell Curvaceous 2-Step Waterproof Mascara,







     and coupons for a free 8 oz. bag of Jamba Juice smoothie mix!
Oh, and the card that explains what everything inside is. X)

The mascara was not in everyone's boxes. Some people got Not Your Mother's brand Texturizing shampoo and conditioner in trial sizes, but I've used that stuff. It smells amazing and works incredible, I can tell you that.
Anyways, I've already started testing some of this stuff, and I'll post about them as I go!
For anyone who wants to get stuff for free with the only catch being that you gotta test and review them and tell other people about these products, feel free to go to influenster.com and make an account! The website is pretty self explanatory, and for every voxbox campaign, they'll email you a survey to see if you qualify for that campaign! :) This is already my second box, the products they send are good quality stuff, you don't have to pay shipping or any fees or whatever. It's awesome. :D Shout out and a thank you again to Influenster for the voxbox, and I can't wait to test these things out!
And to everyone else, take care, God bless, and try something new! (I'm finally starting to try wearing makeup. I don't have much of an opinion on it yet, but I'll let you know what I think of it as I go haha)

~Captain Polar Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment