Translate

Monday, June 9, 2014

Back and Done


Monday, 9th of June, 2014

After almost 6 long months at sea, a tailwind picked up and we've reached land two days before expected. We've arrived to the homeland. I'm back with Outlaw Tiger. The one I fell in love with while trying to capture...
In other words: MY FATHER ENDED THE DEAL YESTERDAY!!! Two days before it was scheduled to be done, but still early! My boyfriend and I can now communicate as we please and date like a normal couple!!! :D 
Anyways, one day, I'll tell you the tale of Captain Polar Bear and Outlaw Tiger. How we met and fell in love. The fictional version, of course. Real life is too boring. X) I'm gonna tell the version that's chock-full of adventure and action and suspense and embellishment (as one comedian used instead of the word "exaggeration". I believe it was Dane Cook.). 
Also, I just ate a handful of blue m&m's. Not important in the least, but I'm just saying... 

~Captain Polar Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment