Translate

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Change, SurfsUp VoxBox, and Torchy's Tacos

Wednesday, 6th of August, 2014

First off, my apologies for not having posted in a while. You'd think you'd have more free time on vacation, but I've had so much to do. Matter of fact, I'm not sure how I even have time for this post right now. But anyways, I'm back. :)
I have just enrolled in my classes for this fall semester. I'm FINALLY gonna get my associates degree. And I'm actually excited for my Calculus class. Everyone says it's such a hard subject, so I'm really excited to give this class a go. I love challenges. I admit, I can be pretty lazy, but I've been trying to change that. Lately I've been trying to become a better person. I've started exercising, trying to eat healthier, trying to become a more disciplined and responsible person, and trying to better my relationship with God. I know it's possible, I see so many others doing it, but I can't figure out how they find the time to work on everything! Work has me out of the house a lot, I'm becoming more motivated to be healthier (because I can finally see my abs a little when I flex), and I have the desire to work on myself, but there's also chores at home, church and other activities, I'm gonna have school going on, I want to spend time with my boyfriend and time with my family, I occasionally watch movies and shows with my siblings here at home... I'm not giving up. I'm not getting lazy. I just have no idea how to juggle this schedule haha :D But like I said, I love challenges. I'll figure this out, I know.
Anyways, as for this SurfsUpVoxBox, I haven't had any reason to try the pain relief shot, no headaches lately, no menstrual cramps, nothin'. So I have no review for that. The Tropicana After Sun lotion with aloe vera gel hasn't been used either because despite this being summer and there being a lot of sun, I haven't gotten much. When I go out to exercise and run with my brother, it's usually late at night. During the day, I'm indoors. Working, drawing, on the computer, etc. What else was there? Oh yeah! I used the coupon for a free package of Jamba Juice smoothie mix, tried the smoothie, and loved it. Heaven in a glass. Did I already tell you guys about that? Can't remember... Anyways, so that was awesome. Really sweet, which I loved, but some of you out there are probably gonna want to water it down a lot. Ah, the Sinful Colors nail polish in "Anchors Away" (orange). Beautiful gloss, glides on easy, lasts a good couple days without a top coat. Not my favorite color, but it still looked good. Pretty good nail polish for its price. :D And finally, the waterproof Bombshell Curvaceous 2-step mascara from Covergirl. Beautiful stuff. However (maybe I'm putting it on wrong or something) it does flake a little bit and you have to keep checking and wiping the little black specks off your face. Also, even the waterproof makeup remover sometimes won't take it off completely and you'll have to put more remover on once or twice.
Ok! New restaurant! Name: Torchy's Tacos. Location: La Centerra in Cinco Ranch, just west of Houston, TX. Story: started out as a Taco Truck and made it big. My opinion: awesome food, the prices are like 3-5$ a taco (a whole bunch of awesomeness in about a 6 inch diameter corn or flour tortilla), great flavors, good sauces, and they have their own sodas, which I have yet to try. The decor in the place is cool. This place is awesome if you want some flavorful tacos that you can't get at your local Stripes or mexican restaurant. My favorites: The Crossroads and Mr. Orange. Try those two tacos.

Anyways, I have to go get ready for work, it was an absolute pleasure spilling my mind to you, world. Have an awesome day, go try something new, God bless, and all that good stuff!

~Captain Polar Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment