Translate

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Catchin' Up

Wednesday, 8th of April, 2015

So I figure now's a pretty good time to fill you guys in on what happened in that long-ish span of time when I stopped postin' for a while.
I failed my calculus class last semester for reasons I shan't divulge because of the shame it has caused me, so I'm taking it again. It's the only class I'm taking this semester, so with just that and work, I don't have much to do. Perfectly fine with me though, because there's so much I've been able to start working on. Like picking up where I left off with my Captain's log, enrolling in a course to learn sewing from a man with a funny accent and starting a comic!!! (The comic is called "Unfortunately Unfiltered" and you can find it on tapastic.com in case you're interested.) :D Speaking of which, I also came across that website for Tapastic. It's an amazing site where comic readers and creators can connect and creators can publish their comics on the site and some people even make money off their comics. There are a lot of great comics out there and I am dangerously close to becoming addicted to the website.
As for work, I'm still working with the most awesome people ever doing the most amazing thing ever. Teaching about SCIENCE!!! (My two favorite subjects have always been science and art.) It's a really fun job.
I still love daydreaming about all the things I hope to someday do in the future, both near and distant; however, not having told you about that, this must be news to ya...
OOH! When Valentine's day came around, I had an AMAZING date with my future hubby! We went to Caracol. It's "Mexican Coastal Cuisine" and I had such a delicious cheesy buttery lobster. The food presentation was gorgeous, but I don't really understand serving refried beans and rice as a side for lobster. But hey, it was good, so no complaints here! :D

Hmmm... what else?... Umm.... Ooh! My cousin has moved in with my family and I which is awesome 'cause he's my favorite cousin; and yes, before you ask, I DO feel bad for having favorite family members, but hey, why lie to myself, right? And my birthday is coming up this month. (hint, hint) ;) Ah, and for those of you who read because of Influenster, I'm going to get another VoxBox soon! I'm kinda really excited, 'cause who doesn't love free stuff? It's called the Campus VoxBox. 
There's a lot but my brain is a bit fried. I have to do homework and start on the next episode of my comic, as well as start some sketches for a possible artistic commission. Maybe next episode I'll start telling you guys the epic and awesome embellished tale of Outlaw Tiger and Captain Polar Bear! Haha, I'll think about it. For now, take care, God bless, go try something new (like reading comics or eating at a Caracol Mexican Coastal Cuisine restaurant near you!), and I love you all! I appreciate all the views and finding that I also have readers in Russia and other parts of Europe! I hope to see some comments some time! I'm curious what some of you are like, if I have any constant readers, and to hear of some of the new things you guys have tried. Maybe I'll go and try some of it out myself! :D Until next time! G'night! ^_^

-Captain Polar Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment