Translate

Monday, April 13, 2015

Campus VoxBox

Monday, 13th of April, 2015

I received my campus VoxBox in the mail todaaaaay!!! :D So excited. I filmed the unboxing and posted the video to youtube, and I am gonna try and embed it here. Let's see if it works...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ftlc4nRjExE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If the doesn't show up, you can use this web address: https://youtu.be/Ftlc4nRjExE and watch it there.
The Campus VoxBox comes with Sour Punch Punchies and Rainbow straws; a Softlips Cube in Pomegranate Blueberry; Jergens Sunless Tanning Mousse in Deep Bronze; St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub; L'oréal Paris Ultimate Straight Shampoo Pre-Conditioner and Conditioner samples; and a chance to earn $25 to use on ebay for writing two guides. I'm excited to try everything out and write the reviews and post some pictures! :D
Also, I recently enrolled in some online Master Tailor courses so I can learn how to design and create clothing on my own! I have always loved designing and have been so lucky that I had a mom who could sew, so she's been able to make me some of the things I've designed, but she wants to learn more, and I want to learn. Period. I'll post my creations as I go. Right now I'm just learning sewing machine basics. Can't use a sewing machine if you don't know anything about one, right? :D
Short, sweet and simple because I have a lot to do; take care, God bless and I love you all! And as always, go try something new!

-Captain Polar Bear
P.S. I'll be uploading episode two of Unfortunately Unfiltered on Tapastic soon! Keep an eye out for it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment