Translate

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

This-and-That

Tuesday, 27th of May, 2014

I love rain. And these past couple days have been nothin' but rain on and off. Sometimes a drizzle, most of the time light rain, and sometimes heavy rain. But about an hour ago, it was amazing. I was raining and sunny at the same time! I love it when that happens! I think that might be my favorite weather. Rainy and sunny at the same time... :D
Also, I think I may have killed a bird today... That or I just ran over its corpse in a parking lot... poor thing...
Do siblings HAVE to fight so much? Is it like unwritten law or some obligation for siblings to always get on each others' last nerves?! I am one of four. My big brother and I get along just fine. But my sisters and I are like Tom and Jerry and the dog. 
Yep... JUST like that... Well actually, those two get along GREAT, like me and my brother. So it's more like this:
Yeah. That more accurately depicts it. My sisters both against me. But we don't really get physical. My little sister and I might a little bit, but that's rare. My older sister and younger sister go more for the mental fighting. They LOVE trying to make me mad, and most of the time, they succeed. That part's my fault, I know. I should just ignore them. And then a lot of the time, they seem to TRY to get me in trouble, or make me feel stupid, or any of a million other little things they do JUST BECAUSE. (They relish the sight of me fuming and angry.) Anyways, I won't cram 20 years of fighting into here. Just the question, Why do siblings fight so much? We're family. Isn't it supposed to be more like us against the world? But instead, it feels like me against my sisters and the world... Oh well, I'll survive. But I really gotta learn to ignore them haha
Ah! I have a new favorite sandwich place. Firehouse Subs. Founded by firemen in... um... 1964 or 1984 or 1994. My brain only remembers the first two numbers and the last number. Not the second to the last number. Anyways, it's better than Quiznos or Subway, in my opinion. It doesn't have that weird stink like Subway. Kids can get these cute firefighter hats whether they get a sandwich or not. The tables have dalmatian print on them, and they sell pickle buckets (just the buckets that their pickles come in, not a bucket full of pickles) and sauces to support local firemen. They make pretty good cookies and brownies (A little too on the sweet side for my taste), and they have AWESOME sandwiches. (I really need to add to my vocabulary list of positive adjectives...) They have more meat choices than Subway, if I remember correctly, but not as many vegetable choices as most sandwich places. The place smells awesome, 'cause they steam the meats and toast the bread, however, you can order for the meat and/or bread to be left cold. My mouth is literally watering just thinking of this place... And they have chili and soups and salads and really friendly service, and one of those Coca-Cola Freestyle coke machines! :D (They're cool, but I think those machines hate me...) They also have a Hearty and Fit menu for those watching their portion and calorie intakes. And did I mention that they have dalmatian print tables? X) Here's a website if you wanna try 'em out: http://www.firehousesubs.com/ Go try something new, why don't ya?
Ok, that made me really hungry, so if you'll excuse me, I'm off to feed my belly. Take care, God bless and all that good stuff! :D

~Captain Polar Bear
P.S. Update 3/31/15: Firehouse Subs no longer serves soups. :/ The chicken noodle soup was awesome... 

No comments:

Post a Comment