Translate

Friday, May 23, 2014

Hello Internet! :)

Friday, 23rd of May, 2014

Hello! I am excited to begin my first real blog. (Real in that I actually intend to keep up with this one...) And though this may not be the very beginning of my adventures, I'll catch you up on past ones from time to time. And I warn you, I do sometimes like to *embellish* haha. :D Other times, my brain might tweak a memory here and there. If I learn later that something else happened, I'll fill you in on that too.
To begin, I am Captain Polar Bear. Or you can just call me Captain. Whatever's cool haha. I am beginning this record of my travels and adventures at the ripe young age of 20. No longer a teen, however I still think like a child. Lessons learned, milestone events, exciting and/or boring adventures (depending on how tough a crowd you are...) and whatever else I feel like adding in here. I hope you enjoy and feel encouraged to go on your own adventures and try new things now and again. Keeps you young. :D At heart at least... Unfortunately, I still haven't found the fountain of youth hehe.

~Captain Polar Bear
      P.S. I slid down the stairs on a mattress two days ago. It was amazing and I recommend everyone do it at least once. Unless you are fragile. And also, make sure there's nothing at the bottom of the stairs that can break or can break you. And don't go down head first unless you have taken proper safety precautions. And ignore the last three sentences 'cause they're boring and go have fun! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment